I remember I had been awake for hours already and was getting ready to “go get married” later that afternoon but the details of that last unwed morning elude me.
but you can return to a place where promises were made."
- Perfect harmony and intense debates over our opinions
- Joy at welcoming our 3 boys into our lives
- Thankfulness for the daughters those boys chose
- Amazement at how smart and hilarious our grandkids are
- Laughter at the antics of your bothers
- Grief when we couldn’t hear their voices anymore
- Tears as we said goodbye to loved ones who left empty chairs around the table
- Pain in our bodies and bewilderment in our minds as so called perfect plans failed
We have seen each other sink into sand up to our knees and then climb up onto that Solid Rock...
I had to see you thrown into the lion’s den, and while it nearly broke your body, you came out stronger in spirit than ever...
So now there is a storm...with thunder rumbles and lightening bursts...and wind so strong our umbrellas turn inside out...
And that's a promise!
Trust steadily in God,hope unswervingly,love extravagantly.And the best of the three is love.