I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Graceland Book Club


My dear daughter-in-law Carrie invited me to a Book Club study group at her church tonight. She is leading the discussions and guiding the study group with Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver. Carrie did a wonderful job tonight and I was so very proud of her!


This topic is very relevant in this day and time with Christian women trying to do it all and be everything to everyone and still be able to serve our Lord. We all need balance in our lives. I am looking forward to learning much from this book and enjoying the fellowship and experiencing the kindred spirit with this group of sisters in Christ.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.