I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Sunday, January 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



This weekend, my daughter-in-law received a well deserved award for “Thoughts, Ponderings, and Musings” entitled “One Lovely Blog Award”. She totally deserves this because her blogs are delightful to read and she constantly keeps them up dated and looking fantastic. Can you tell I am proud of her?


She thoughtfully decided to pass this award on to five blogging friends with “lovely thoughts to share with the world” (her words). So she chose me as one of the five and I feel totally unworthy of this because I am terrible at updating and go days without posting. My hopes and prayers are that even with infrequent posting and an amateur page layout, the thoughts I have shared might possibly help someone else...cause we ALL need help and support, right?


So thank you, Carrie! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and in turn will pass this award along to several blog friends that are very deserving and blow me away with their insight on things. I follow their blogs and am always blessed by the way the Lord uses them to speak to others.

They are:

4 thoughts:

Andysbethy said...

I LOVE your blog. I am so glad that Carrie gave you this award, because you always make me think, and worship, and laugh.
Thank you Karen!

Julie said...

Dear friend,
Thank you so much for this award. I am so honored.
It still blows me away that people would want to read the musings of my heart. You have blessed me today more than you know.

Hugs,
Julie

Carrie said...

QUALITY not quantity! You already get more comments than I do!!! :)

Aunt Angie said...

YOU have blessed me! I am thankful...surprised...and after this past week of practically being non-communicato---I am amazed that I am still read....This has been a doozy couple of weeks. Whether or not I can write about it is another thing. I have found though, given enough passed time...it comes out through the clicking of the keys...and by way of much prayer.

You are too sweet---I thank you so much. God KNEW, as HE knows all things...that we needed each other. His crossing of our paths has been a huge blessing in my life. HUGE.

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.