I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

The Least of These....



"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Enter, you who are blessed by my Father! Take what's coming to you in this kingdom. It's been ready for you since the world's foundation. And here's why:

I was hungry and you fed me,
I was thirsty and you gave me a drink,
I was homeless and you gave me a room,
I was shivering and you gave me clothes,
I was sick and you stopped to visit,
I was in prison and you came to me.'

"Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.'

Matthew 25: 34-40 AMP

4 thoughts:

Amy Sutter said...

So beautiful (the video) - just as I said it my recent post. If you see a need then fill it!! I aways ask God for opportunities where I can fill a need - God is LOVE!
blessings
Amy

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Wow Karen, that video was awesome! It brought tears to my eyes. This is the way the world "WE" should be; looking out for one another. Awesome post!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see more of you.
Blessings to you.

Marsha said...

What a beautiful video! So much truth proclaimed there.

~hon~ said...

Absolutely beautiful, my friend! The verse is so true! Let our hearts be rebuked.

I read something similar from a book I was reading last night...

"Look around. You're bound to see GOD's image in those around you."

The video made me cry. Really. I am subscribed to tangle but haven't watched this yet. So amazing. It touched my heart so much, Karen. Thank you for sharing this. You really are a blessing to me.

iLoveYou, my dear co-heiress in CHRIST!

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.