I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Friday, July 17, 2009

Mercy Seat - TSMSS

The Lord said to Moses, Tell Aaron your brother he must not come at all times into the Holy of Holies within the veil before the mercy seat upon the ark, lest he die, for I will appear in the cloud on the mercy seat.

Leviticus 16:2 AMP


It's time to run...

It's time to run if you need help...

It's time to run if you need healing...


It's time to run if you need a miracle...


It's time to run...


To the MERCY SEAT....




For there is no distinction, since all have sinned and are falling short of the honor and glory which God bestows and receives. [All] are justified and made upright and in right standing with God, freely and gratuitously by His grace (His unmerited favor and mercy), through the redemption which is [provided] in Christ Jesus,

Whom God put forward [before the eyes of all] as a mercy seat and propitiation by His blood [the cleansing and life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation, to be received] through faith.

Romans 3:24-25 AMP


Mercy Seat

In the darkness
Where everything is unknown
I face the power of sin on my own
I did not know of a place I could go
Where I could find a way to
Heal my wounded soul.

He said that I could come into
His presence without fear
Into the holy place where
His mercy hovers near

I'm runnin' I'm runnin'
I'm runnin' to the mercy seat
Where Jesus is callin' he said
His grace would cover me
His blood will flow freely
It will provide the healin'
Come runnin' to the mercy seat
I'm runnin; to the mercy seat.

Are you livin' where hope has not been?
You're lost in the curse of a
Lifetime of sin;
Lovely illusions they never come true;

I know where there's a place
Of mercy for you.
He said that you could come into His
Presence without fear
Into this holy place
Where His presence hovers near.

Come runnin' come runnin'
Come runnin' to the mercy seat
Where Jesus is callin'
He said His grace would cover you.
His blood will flow freely,
It will provide the healin',

Come runnin' to the mercy seat.
I'm runnin' to the mercy seat.
He said that you could come into his presence
Without fear into the holy place
Where His mercy hovers near.

Please visit Signs, Miracles, and Wonders to hear more songs of God's great love and mercy!



12 thoughts:

Carrie said...

I love that song. You pick great ones!

Queen Diva said...

That's an amazing song!

Debbie Petras said...

I really liked the words and melody to this song. I'd never heard it before so I thank you for adding it today. I sang along with the words.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I have never heard this one. Beautiful lyrics and promises.
Isn't TSMSS great we get to hear new songs. Thanks for sharing.
BTW thanks for visiting me I entered you in my Beth Moore giveway.
Blessings,
Sherry

Peggy said...

Blessings Karen...Great choice! Such a powerful anointing! I agree with Carrie...you do pick great songs that speak to each of us! I needed to hear this one...thank you for allowing His Mercy Seat to minister to me & fill me after "running" away, I truly understand "running into His Presence & His mercy"!

Cathy said...

Beautiful, I love that song, Karen. Thanks for sharing it today. Blessings ~

Simply Stork said...

Hello-I have really enjoyed my time here looking around. Beautiful lyric. It makes you just want to go sigh :)

May the Lord fill you with his blessings today!

~simply~

seesawfaith said...

This is s very pretty song. Who is singing?

:) Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Mercy seat, running to it tonight dear one, thanks for the gentle reminder wrapped in His love.

And thanks for splashing me with your kind words tonight on my blog.

Hugs from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Toknowhim said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog... I like that song too :)

christy rose said...

Karen, I just stopped by from Julie's at Jewelz Sightings. I am very intrigued by the posts that you have here on the front page of your blog and I would like to come back and get to know you better. Hoping to meet some more wonderful blogging friends. I absolutely love this song!
Christy Rose

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Wow! What an awesome post! I've never heard this one before either. Sad. I love it. Thank you for sharing so much! Love and blessings to you.

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.