I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Funnies

SERMON COMMENT

After a very long and boring sermon the parishioners filed out of the church saying nothing to the preacher. Towards the end of the line was a thoughtful person who always commented on the sermons.

"Pastor, today your sermon reminded me of the peace and love of God."

The pastor was thrilled. "Nobody has ever said anything like that about my preaching before. Tell me why."

"Because it endured forever."



cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh





9 thoughts:

Carrie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Andrea said...

Tooo funny!

christy rose said...

LOL So funny! Love the happy face too! He made me smile along with him!

Julie said...

You are too cute... love it!

Thanks for the laugh today.... and your sweet comment on my blog. You ALWAYS bless me!!!

Cathy said...

That is cute, Karen.

Denise said...

Oh I have been in those type of sermons! Wish I had thought to say that!

I am out and about trying to reconnect with my buddies...... I pray you are well and have enjoyed your summer...... !

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love funnies always
kim

Jerralea said...

Hilarious! I need to pass this along to my friend who believes that "the mind can only hear for as long as the rear endures."

Aunt Angie said...

hahahahahahahaha!

That was too cute!

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.