I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Monday, September 21, 2009

Growing UP! Monday – According to His Perfect Plan

One So Blessed


I am linking with Joanne at Blessed… this Monday to share what the Lord has impressed on me this past week...

God’s plan – not mine

His timing – not my agenda

My scripture verse for last week was Isaiah 25:1

O LORD, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done marvelous things,
things planned long ago.

Isaiah 25:1 NIV

The pastor’s message yesterday was from the first chapter of Joshua. He told the familiar story about the children of Israel finally entering the Promised Land after wandering for 40 years...trying every way but God’s way to get there...

God’s plan...His timing...

In an email, a blogging sister wrote about the Lord always making a way for His plans to be fulfilled...

“He will find another way to make the plans for your life happen in other ways. “

God’s plan...His timing...

So I patiently wait for God’s plan to unfold...I can almost see it on the horizon...down this road of life....



6 thoughts:

Karen said...

You don't know how much I needed this confirmation right at this moment! God bless you. I am so happy to find your post.

Tea with Tiffany said...

So are you coming to the bloggers retreat? I cannot wait to meet you.

God handpicked you to win the scholarship. I hope you join us.

Hugs and love,

Tiffany

Cathy said...

I try to wait for God's plans and His timing. Thanks for that post.

Jerralea said...

Thanks for the reminder that it's all about His timing! He is always on time, but rarely early! (or at least it seems that way to me ...)

Tammy said...

Waiting on God can be difficult but when that door opens or the blessing comes, it was worth the wait!

You encouraged me, thanks.

christy rose said...

God's plan---His timing!!!

Thanks Karen for ministering to my heart today with what you are being shown by the Holy Spirit. It blessed me so much!
Christy

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.