I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Friday, September 10, 2010

Better Than Life – TSMSS

then_sings_my_soul

with Amy @ Signs, Miracles, and Wonders



Your love is everlasting
It's an everlasting love
Your mercy is as new
As every rising of the sun
And Your loving kindness
Loving kindness
Is better than life


Your grace is all-sufficient
It's an all-sufficient grace
Your power and Your glory
Are forever on display
And Your loving kindness
Loving kindness
Is better than life


Chorus
Oh, it's better
Oh, better than life
Oh, so much better
Jesus, Your loving kindness
Is better than life


Fairest of ten thousand
Of ten thousand You are fair
And nothing in this world
Could ever measure or compare
To Your loving kindness
Loving kindness
Is better than life


All your ways are just Oh Lord
You're just in all Your ways
And I will lift my hands Oh Lord
With gratitude and praise
For Your loving kindness
Loving kindness
Is better than life


Jesus, Your loving kindness
Is better than life itself
Better than life itself
Jesus, Your loving kindness
Is better than life itself
Better than life




19 thoughts:

Karin said...

Love the lyrics!! Good song with which to close my day!

God Whispers said...

I am so glad that His mercies are new every morning! Blessings to you Karen.

Michelle said...

I do believe His loving kindness is better than life. Praise God
May you have a blessed weekend.

Karen said...

These lyrics are wonderful. I sing this verse over my little ones every chance I get! This week, a little girl who is nonverbal, sang "Amazing Grace" back to me in perfect pitch!

Michele Williams said...

Praise the Lord for His everlasting Love. Blessings...

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I love your choice of songs, of course!

Joan Hall said...

I've read several posts today about God's love and the depths of that love. I like the lyrics of this song.

Have a blessed weekend!


Joan

Mocha with Linda said...

His lovingkindness is amazing!

Thena said...

Beautiful worship song. I keep being reminded that He loves me just the way I am.

Joyful said...

I can't hear the music right now (perhaps later) but did enjoy the lyrics. Blessings.

Jan said...

Beautiful tender lyrics, Karen, though I found the nature of the delivery a little unusual.
And the visuals.... absolutely outstanding.
Richest Blessings,
Jan

My Mad World said...

Beautiful song Karen!! Love the lyrics, very powerful!! So thankful for His everlasting Love!!!

Maxine said...

I don't know where I'd be without His lovingkindness. Thanks for stopping by my place for a chuckle!

Sharon Lynne said...

That was a lively one! It's time to celebrate God's lovingkindness! He is good and faithful!

sailorcross said...

Thanks for stopping by The Power of Your Love, Karen....That day the Lord answered my prayer....I even said to a friend that "this is the day I was praying for this morning"...and now I stop by and hear and read the lyrics to this song....Our God is amazing, His mercies are new everyday..and His love and strength will carry us through whatever comes!!

Beth

Amanda said...

I love His loving kindness and it is indeed better than life.

Thank you Karen, for your comment on that topic. I appreciate it and understand what you are saying.

Bless you sweet sister!

Denise said...

I love this song, and I love you sis.

Laurie said...

I love the words and the music of this song, which is a new one to me. It all makes me want to dance and sing in joy and thanksgiving to our King!

Peggy said...

Blessings Karen... How did I not know by your Sweet P's that this was the song in your heart!

I'm so glad that HE IS BETTER THAN LIFE... and you know, you chose a very good version of this song with Israel and Lakewood! They make the song come alive! The video was well done and quite creative!

Hope your week is as wonderful as this song and the reminder it is of HOW HE IS SO MUCH BETTER! Makes ya' wanna dance!

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.