I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who Knows What to Do?

I just don’t know what to do...

There is no strength left to face what is coming...

The next step is uncertain...

The opposition is everywhere...

Head bowed...heart opened...

eyes brimming but focused on You...

ears listening...

And You say

Listen

I know just what to do

Don’t worry and don’t be afraid

This is My battle

And I always win

Victory is here and now

O our God, will You not exercise judgment upon them? For we have no might to stand against this great company that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon You.


He said, Hearken, all Judah, you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you King Jehoshaphat. The Lord says this to you: Be not afraid or dismayed at this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.


2 Chronicles 20: 12, 15 AMP

Please visit Grace Alone for more Thankful Thursday posts...

dividers Pictures, Images and Photos

18 thoughts:

Carol said...

I'm here from Thankful Thursdays and enjoyed your post. I can identify with "uncertain about the next step". But our God is sovereign and can give us guidance!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

We all do know that "uncertain" feeling. Beautiful post!!!

Missie said...

When you can no longer stand, go to your knees

Jerralea said...

Great post, Karen, and a wonderful reminder - keep our eyes on Him!

bp said...

Thank you for sharing this today. God bless you!

Bethany

Wanda said...

There is truly only one who always knows just what to do. Blessings to you Karen

Unknown said...

How very true that the battle is not ours but God's - we have to keep reminding ourselves and each other of that. God Bless - Nita

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

'Been there done that, those uncertain times are not a fun place to be but those are the times we pull in closer to God.

God bless ya and have a marvelous day sweetie!!!

Nancie said...

Hi Karen,

It's so good to be back and visit you again. Thanks for sharing this encouraging portion. Thank God that He is with us through all the changing scenes in life and He gives us strength and grace to walk with Him daily. This has been my comfort and blessed experience too. Take care and God bless you always!

Warm regards in Christ,
Nancie

Anonymous said...

I love it how reoccurring themes pop up. It is always fun to see the Holy Spirit at work in blogland :) Oh, yes. The battle is all ready won. We need to hold onto that truth, because its getting crazy out there. Amen? Amen!

Tammi said...

It's interesting that further in the text, we find that they sent the Praise and Worship team to the front lines, no weapons, just the praise leaders. . . .Praise is our weapon. Praising in advance of seeing the victory fulfilled ~that's the key. Our enemy has to shut his mouth and be still long enough to listen to God's children when we praise Him out loud. I wonder what would happen if we would all just STOP, DROP (to our knees) and let God's Praises ROLL from our lips, collectively!??! I can just imagine!! :)

Nikki (Sarah) said...

trusting...believing...knowing...He has the answers....thanks for this..awesome

Sharon said...

Perfect, Karen.

Lord, I don't want to take another step unless You're already there...

GOD BLESS!

LisaShaw said...

So thankful that while many things are uncertain; in Christ all things are certain!

Love you dear one and praying for you!

Kerrie said...

Dear Karen, I really like your blog! This post is very encouraging post. Blessings, Kerrie

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Hey sweetie, you were on my heart today and I just wanted to drop by and tell ya that I'm prayin' for ya!

God bless and have a terrific Tuesday sweetie1!!

Shanda said...

One of my favorite verses. I always remind myself that the battle is the Lord's!!!

melanie said...

Your words spelled my thoughts and feelings about the uncertainty of this season. Beautiful post.

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.