I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Multiples of Grace - WFW

Blackboard_and_chalk copy

The law came along to multiply the trespass.  But where sin multiplied, grace multiplied even more, so that, just as sin reigned in death,  so also grace will reign through righteousness, resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

But then Law came in, [only] to expand and increase the trespass [making it more apparent and exciting opposition]. But where sin increased and abounded, grace (God's unmerited favor) has surpassed it and increased the more and superabounded,
So that, [just] as sin has reigned in death, [so] grace (His unearned and undeserved favor) might reign also through righteousness (right standing with God) which issues in eternal life through Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) our Lord. 

WFWlogo
dividers Pictures, Images and Photos

16 thoughts:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I have been thinking about Grace lately. This is nice to read and see Grace!

Stefanie Brown said...

Grace is my favorite word! thankful for His amazing and sustaining GRACE.
Thank you for sharing!

Here's my submission for today:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/upliftingwordsonline/5613581169/

Wanda said...

I love of you illustrated this verse Karen. Thank goodness for His grace that exceeds our sins.

Peggy said...

Praising God that Karen is SPLASHIN' and SOAKIN' in GRACE! Thank You Lord for multiplying GRACE! How clever to see this on the chalkboard... erasing our sin and multiplying! Only Your grace, O Lord! It's so aMazing! May Your Grace outnumber our sins! Thank You Father, that through Jesus Christ, You have given us eternal life! Glory...hallelujah that GRACE will reign through righteousness!
Glory that each morning, we can clothe ourselves in the righteousness of Christ!

Lord, Your favor is unearned and undeserved, which makes it ever so much more... GLORIOUS GRACE!!! One drop at a time or one splash... how beautiful that grace abounds and surpasses that of our sins. Thank You Jesus Christ. You are the Anointed One! The Most Holy One... the Perfect Atonement and Your mercy abounds in Your Grace! I'm forever thankful... for You! I also give thanks for my sweet sister Karen and her creativity with chalk.

Multiply Your favor over Karen and her household with many blessings and so much LOVE to cover them completely so anything else is dim in comparison and easily forgotten or diminished.

XXXOOO
Peace, love, prayers and hugs,
Peggy
The Power of Your Love (today's WFW) Thanks for your fun splash last night... I came here when I saw you there but this was not yet here...

Alida Sharp said...

So grateful for His grace!!

Sandy said...

I wouldn't even be here without
His amazing grace!!
Blessings dear Karen~

Cathy said...

That is so neat, Karen. Thanks so much for that picture and the verses. Blessings ~

Just Be Real said...

Thank you Karen for sharing on Grace. Blessings.

Jerralea said...

Grace is my favorite word, too. How comforting to know that there will always be enough grace - because grace multiplies!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Ya gotta have the Grace to be used by God!!!

Hey sweetie, I just wanted to pop over and thank you for visitin' with your sweet comment and hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya enjoy the ride!!!

God bless and in the word of that silly old Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now...ya hear!!! :o)

Tea with Tiffany said...

I love the word GRACE too. It's so deep and personal to me.

Have a glorious weekend.

Embrace the depths of His grace,
t

Sharon said...

Grace - the totally unmerited favor of God. Is there anything better?

I like the image of righteousness reigning - overshadowing sin and death - standing firm unto eternal life.

GOD BLESS!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

The power of God's grace is wonderful and, yes, amazing.
It's so good to see you again. And thanks so much for voting for my blog
Hugs
Lyn

Just Be Real said...

Blessings to you Karen this day.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

right on Karen.....and I'm so grateful for grace....raised Jewish I know that all the works we do can't achieve what grace can...freedom and peace. ☺☺

Karen said...

Grace and Mercy! Praise His name!

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.