I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Way of Worship – Because of Who You Are

WayofWorship-1

with One Heart

Because of who You are I give You glory

Because of who You are I give You praise

Because of who You are

I will lift my voice and say

Lord I worship You because of who You are

I will worship You because of who You are


Jehovah Jireh, my provider

Jehovah Nissi, Lord You reign in victory

Jehovah Shalom, my Prince of Peace

And I worship You because of who You are.


Because of who you are

I give You glory

Because of who You are

I give You praise

Because of who You are

I will lift my voice and say

Lord I worship You because of who You are




17 thoughts:

Debbie Petras said...

What a beautiful song and the lyrics are so true. It's a perfect song to go along with the study I'm doing on Ann Spangler's "Praying the Names of God". Thanks for sharing. I added it to my favorites on YouTube.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Tammi said...

Since my husband's working the night shift, and just left for work a little while ago, I was able to check your blog...in these wee hours of the morning..and oh I'm thankful I did. There's always time to worship the Lord and sing a song of Praise. . .this was just what I needed tonight. :)
Thanks again!!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

These are such beautiful words that shine with the love of our Lord

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...Have a blessed weekend.

Just Be Real said...

Have not heard Vicky in a long time. See here on TBN here in there. Thank you for this post Karen. Holding tight to Who He Is! Amen.

Denise said...

So lovely sis.

Sandy said...

We certainly have the same
tastes in music it seems.
I love this song and she
has such an anointed voice.
Thanks for reminding me how
much I enjoy it. It's a You
Tube favorite of mine, too.
Hugs,
Sandy

Wanda said...

One of my favorite songs!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite songs without a doubt. I usually hear Martha Munizzi sing it but Vicky is amazing too. They are both great singers and worshippers. I love this, Karen. Thank you for linking up to WOW. God is leading me to continue fanning the flames. Love and blessings!

Anonymous said...

Karen, I just had to comment again to let you know that I just delighted in singing along with Vicky and His presence was so sweet. It is only 9:00 am and I am already flowing with a heart of worship. As the song says, because of who You are--what better reason to worship is there? Simply because of who He is. Have a blessed day.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So true, the words, always love the songs!
kim

Donna said...

I love this song and we sing it in my church. There is just something about saying the names of God! I give Him glory because of who He is!

Blessings to you on this Friday!

Diana Ferguson said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing....

nannykim said...

It is good to focus on this.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

I love this song
blessed weekend
Bernice

luvmy4sons said...

All about Him! Amen!

Peggy said...

Blessings Karen...still catching up..

and BECAUSE of WHO HE is...and I love to worship Him because of WHO HE IS,
I just had to come here and hear Vicki sing this and you share this perfect WAY of WORSHIP song & prayer.

So today I'm giving Him the GLORY!
This is such a beautiful reminder of ALL He is...praying that today HE is all this for you & yours:

Jehovah Jireh, my provider
Jehovah Nissi, Lord You reign in victory
Jehovah Shalom, my Prince of Peace

and HE is so much more as you have penned here and in your comments to me & others throughout blog land.
You are a beautiful extension of WHO HE IS... Thank you Karen.

:0) Peggy

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.