I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Friday, May 29, 2009

100th Post

Well, I made it to my 100th post! I never dreamed when I started this blog that I would meet so many wonderful ladies that would inspire and encourage me with their faith and love. Thank you Carrie, for suggesting I start this as "therapy" because I have learned so many things during this journey. Most of all, I thank the Lord for speaking to me through His Word, His Spirit, and through life's occurrences in order to open my eyes to things I needed to know, be reminded of, or share with someone else.

For this mini milestone in my journey through blog land, I would like to honor the faithful readers who take the time to visit me and share their thoughts. So in lieu of trying to list 100 things you really don't care to know about me, in exactly 100 hours from the posting time of 12: oo pm May 29th 2009, one of my dear sisters will receive this:


This resin basket is approximately 8 x 5 x 6.

These are the rules:

To Enter: Leave a comment on this post.

For EXTRA ENTRIES: You can earn one extra entry for each of the following:

  1. Subscribe to my blog feed.
  2. Put my button on your sidebar.
  3. Leave a separate comment sharing how God has helped you "Live well, Love much, and Laugh often."

The ending date and time is Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 4:00:00 PM. I will use www.Random.org to generate the winning number and announce the winner on June 3rd.

9 thoughts:

Carrie said...

How fun! I will be thrilled to see how many comments you get!

I also added your button to my blog. I am not sure I will make a button after all because I change my header too often! ha ha!

Carrie said...

How does God help me "LIVE WELL"-by giving me children to care and and make healthful and positive decisions for/about...How does God help me "LOVE MUCH?"... by giving me a loving husband and priceless children...How does God help me "LAUGH OFTEN?"... by giving me a RIDICULOUS husband (in a funny/good way) and QUIRKY/HILARIOUS children! ha ha! God is GOOD and shows it to me every day through the gift of family!

Aunt Angie said...

Congrat's on your 100th! I remember when I posted mine..I too was in complete surprise that so much had happened...and the blessings of the LORD had poured forth as a fountain! THAT is living WELL!
HE taught me to love MUCH through all the tender and sweet hearts that I have met on this journey of blogging! I have loved every minute spent!

AND the LAUGHTER---that bursts forth---when I read someone else's funny post---or see a funny cartoon on their site---cracks me up and I BELIEVE that God gets a smile from those too!

YOU and your blog has been a blessing since I first landed here! I have loved every minute and post!

Andrea said...

Karen, congratulations on your
100th post! I am so very glad you are a blogger! I am blessed to follow you, for you give me great encouragement. Yes, you are a jewel!

Thank you for your lovely words regarding my anniversary. I look forward to offering you my congratulations in August.

I pray your Sunday is filled with joy and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise His name!

Love,

Andrea

P.S. The basket is adorable.

Carolyn said...

Karen,
Congratulations on reaching this milestone.
I gladly added your button to my site. I love that we can praise God and say "Hallelujah Anyhow", even when we may not feel like it, and you always share words of encouragement. May God bless you as you continue this ministry for Him.
Thank you for the many times you have stopped by my blog and left encouraging comments.
Love and prayers,
Carolyn

Andrea said...

Good Morning, Karen! I hope your Tuesday in Georgia is beautiful!

I left something for you on my blog. Please, come and see.

Blessings,

Andrea

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations Sweetie!

I missed the deadline by a few hours. I'm on a regular blogging schedule for the summer so I'm missing a few things but I have to stay balanced in the Lord.

I already am a reader, have your button on my sharing life with lisa and I'm glad to do so.

I'll still share that God has helped me to live well, love much and laugh often purely and soley by His Goodness and Mercy. Just being in His presence keeps my heart open and at peace.

I love you.

Denise said...

Well BUMMER!!!!!!!! I missed the drawing by a few hours! BUT congrats on the 100th post.... Hard to imagine what wonderful friend we have found here! Glad you are one that I have met! I have missed seeing what you are up to..... I will read some and see how your life has been going!

Hugs

Andysbethy said...

I was out of town when you did this, but wanted to drop by and say congrats! I love reading your blog - you always have something encouraging to say, and I appreciate that.
Andy considers Corey to be his brother... so that makes you family too.
I am so glad to have gotten to know you more this year, and this blog has helped!

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.