I have been tagged by Kim at stuff could always be worse to list my 5 favorite things from this summer. I just recently connected with Kim on Facebook. Her daughter used to be in my SS nursery class at church years ago. She is all grown up now, so I feel OLD...
This summer I enjoyed:
- Tuesday evening tee ball games with my grandkids
- Fresh tomatoes and sweet corn
- Watching my sons grow in the Lord and worship Him with music
- More rain than the last several years, so everything is green and the drought has lifted
- Having our newest addition, Muffin, bring joy and laughter to the whole family
I am not tagging anyone in particular. If you would like to participate, just drop me a note that you did...