I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Friday, May 28, 2010

Came to My Rescue – TSMSS

then_sings_my_soul

Hosted by:

Amy @ Signs, Miracles , and Wonders

This past Sunday, the Graceland Band led us in worship with this song I am sharing.

The only thing better than intimate one-on-one worship with the Lord...is watching your child worshipping His Saviour...

Thank you, Heavenly Father!

Falling on my knees in worship,
Giving all I am to seek Your face,
Lord, all I am is Yours.


My whole life
I place in Your hands;
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down,
In your presence at Your throne.


I called, You answered,
And You came to my rescue and
I wanna be where You are.

In my life, be lifted high
In my world, be lifted high
In my love, be lifted high.

When they call on me, I will answer;

I will be with them in trouble.

I will rescue and honor them.

Psalm 91:15 NLT




20 thoughts:

Denise said...

Beautiful my friend.

Denise said...

Thanks for the beautiful card I received in my mailbox friday. I love and very much appreciate you.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful lyrics. Thank you for sharing this.

Michelle said...

It's Saturday!!
This is my favorite place to be!
While the family is sleeping, headphones in place, just a praisin` our LORD!

Mocha with Linda said...

Beautiful lyrics.

Anonymous said...

I love worshipping to this song. Thank you God for your rescue.

Blessings,
Tammy

Tammy said...

Don't know why I waited so long to fall on my knees a worship You, oh Lord.

Love the song!

Unknown said...

Hey Karen,

Great song! Thanks for posting it!

Thanks for sharing and for being a constant encourager in my blogging world.

Praying you'll have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Blessings,
Melanie

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Hummm.... in Your presence! I love it! Have a blssed weekend!
Wylie

annies home said...

great worship and praise song the words are so beautiful and heart felt thanks for sharing

Traci Michele said...

Great song! Thank you for sharing.

Debbie Petras said...

Beautiful song Karen! Thank you for sharing this one today with us.

blessings and love,
Debbie

Sandy said...

Amen to that, Karen! It is
wonderful indeed! I'm so
thankful.
Love the song, well, I love
everything by Hillsong!
Grace & Peace,
Sandy

seesawfaith said...

It is soooo annoying when God keeps putting a thought in my path and I don't understand it yet. It's that visual of giving something over to God's hands.

I KNOW that I am to be receiving this message now, that is clear, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what I am to give over. I'm wondering if it is one of those preparatory times when God is planting the instruction and thought ahead of time so that when the moment comes I will be ready and know what to do?

Anyway, thanks for posting this song. I love it.

Michele said...

Happy Saturday Karen, the lyrics to this song our Beautiful!!!

Cathy said...

That is very beautiful, Karen.

luvmy4sons said...

Love this song...love that He answers when I call...before I call!

Anonymous said...

Sigh...beautiful...love His presence in this place. Thanks for sharing Karen.

Just Be Real said...

Very nice worship. Blessings.

Unknown said...

I have never heard this song before. Thanks so much for sharing I loved it!!

Serving with Joy,
Sonya

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.