I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Do...I’m Done...and I’ll Dust...

DSC_5937

Baby boy and his beautiful bride!


They had the sweetest ceremony and wrote their own vows.  I cried from the opening strain of the first song...

dividers
taxes copy
YES!

Another year of paperwork finished and filed...

Oh happy day!

dividers

housewife

Spring cleaning is still not done, but I will spare you any pictures of that sight...

dividers

file000449796664copy

There’s a new blog in town,
and if you will click the above picture link,
it will take you to something that was placed on my heart a few months ago.

I would love for you to look around and check out the different links in this work in progress...
and would feel most blessed if you decided to share your thoughts and testimonies over there.

.

dividers Pictures, Images and Photos

8 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Will go check out the new blog...btw ..baby boy and his beautiful bride is fanstatic.....

Denise said...

Congrats on your beautiful new daughter in-love. I love you beyond words sis.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

best wishes to the happy couple!

Cathy said...

I didn't realize you had a baby boy old enough to marry. That is a beautiful picture of them. I know you are happy. Have a blessed Easter. Love you ~

Sharon said...

What a beautiful couple!! They look so happy! No pictures of you, dear friend? I'm so disappointed. I wanted to see your dress - LOL!

I just finished my taxes on Saturday - what a relief. I can't believe how much I dread them every year.

And I will be over to check out the new blog. Sounds like a very interesting one.

So glad to hear your voice in Blog Land again. Missed you.

GOD BLESS!

Connie Arnold said...

That's a beautiful picture. Congratulations on your new daughter-in-law! I'm on my way to check out your link. Blessings to you!

Jerralea said...

Glad to see you back posting, Karen!

Take heart with your spring cleaning - you are not alone. I'm having a dust crisis myself, as you know.

Peggy said...

Hallelujah! Blessings Karen... what a captivating title and beautiful photo! Where is one with you and them though?

Happy Birthday baby boy and Congratulations!
Such a wonderful looking couple and photo! I'm sure that you did cry...but happy tears, I hope!
So very special when they write their own vows.

Can't wait to leap over the wall to your new blog!!! but first I had to praise God right here for the "I do's", that those taxes are "Done"... and who can catch up with those "dust bunnies"anyway... happy dusting! I could do that all day and then some with all the sand and dirt around this place added to 4 dogs loosing hair... sweep, sweep and more sweeping. Never ends but we'll praise God anyhow! Gotta hop over to your new blog before time runs out but I'm starting with yours cuz you added your sweet face (link) to the I WAS HERE so now I have a direct link plus I added you in GR!(but with more than 50 of just a few to comment on, I'm so thankful that you only had one except now there's a bunch at your LOW!)

Mine is easy, you wrote you were saving them to comment but only Fri. and some SOS were open for comments so just wanted to be sure if I add notes at the bottom that you get them, but you know I update after they email them... so that doesn't work, I guess. But that's why I had asked. Catch ya' at the WALL at least one of them!

Love ya', missin ya' and thinking & prayin' daily...hope the bday cake turned out and day was blessed and all is well!
Peggy

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.