I Know Whom I Have Believed...


Thursday, November 3, 2016

Unbound Love


I have loved you from the start
I have seen your hurting heart
And you feel so lonely
But you keep on hiding
Cause you feel so guilty
For what you've done but
There's no distance too far
That I can't reach you
There's no place that's so dark
That I can't find you
Anywhere that you are
If you need proof
Take a look at these scars
And know I love you
Doesn't matter what you've done
You are never too far gone
You can never outrun my love


IMG_7192_p copy
dividers
I will heal their waywardness
and love them freely,
for my anger has turned away from them.
dividers
The Lord says, “I will bring my people back to me. I will love them with all my heart; no longer am I angry with them.
dividers
I will bring My people back to Me. I will not hold back My love from them, for I am no longer angry with them.
dividers
Then I will cure you of idolatry and faithlessness, and my love will know no bounds, for my anger will be forever gone!
dividers

We are
Loved freely...even when we don't love back
Total heart loved...even though we break His

Love that is
Unbridled...unconditional...unrelenting
Unbound
Sacrificial
Full of grace and never ending
Able to heal, restore, renew, and revive what was once dead

Loved Freely

LOVED

FREE
  
Hearts blowing in the wind

heart-700141_1920

5 thoughts:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes that Love is free! I thank Him for such a Love!

Karen said...

Thank you for these beautiful words of encouragement, love and hope. Thank God for His love.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and very reassuring post, Karen. God bless your evening.

NanaNor's said...

Dear Karen, What a powerful post that so many need; in fact, I would say we all need to be reminded of just how deep and wide His love for us is. Blessings to you.
Hugs, Noreen

Peggy said...

Yes, Karen ...oh yes... as I began reading, my heart was touched and til I reached the end, I thought the beautiful "whisper" from God were your words - then I read Hosea's words (love reading all the versions); and finally the clincher comes in the power of your own words... His Love - Unbound! Yes... freely given and undeserved ...and as my own heart blows in the wind ... I need to remember this unconditional, unrelenting, unbridled, unbound sacrificial LOVE! Now that's what matters. May we cling to His love and Him so we stay clear of breaking His or turning our back. Thank you so much! (hugs) and much love and prayers ~ Peggy

Post a Comment

I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog and would love for you to share your thoughts.